Jul 28, 2011

New Day, New Look



I decided I didn't really like the old blog look. I guess that's one bad thing about designers: nothing is ever finished. It's always a work in progress, and this new look is probably going to be the same. I know it'd be better to just stick with something (the advertising degree and career are whispering that consistent brand identity is key to a successful blog) so we'll try this out for awhile and see what happens.

I'm going to try to figure out how to make buttons that take you to different places (like an "about me" button and maybe even a future "home tour," "meet ella," etc. All exciting things y'all want to know more about, right? That's what I thought.


Anyway, I have been house-sitting for mis padres this week (and next) so that's why there have been no cool pictures lately - I can't hook up my camera to their computer! It's aggravating but I have some good ideas/posts already written that I can't wait to share once I get back into my own swing of things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just redesigned mine as well! I like what you got goin on. I'm pickin up what you're puttin down :)